Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Wonderful "New" Magazine!

My mother just sent me a magazine called "Living Without" and I am really enjoying it! I suppose it's not really new since I just looked at their website and it said "celebrating 10 years", but it's new to me. It seems to be mostly gluten free and dairy free, not completely allergen free (as a matter of fact they seem to use an excessive amount of eggs in my opinion), but still full of great stuff! Lots of recipes and great articles. If you want to check them out but aren't ready for a subscription you can find them online at http://www.livingwithout.com/ .
P.S. I noticed that after I published this post Google put an ad for Living Without on my site. Just for the record this post was not a paid endorsement.

2 comments:

Sistercooks.blogspot.com said...

I've looked into buying this magazine, but I cant see spending the 42 dollarsw for 2 years, and only 12 issues... I normally just sub my flour in recipes, maybe add a little extra yeast, and go by texture....seems to be working ok for me...I love getting recipes offline!

Anonymous said...

This is a GREAT magazine. I've been getting it for nearly a year now. I feel its really worth the cost of $26 a year... I've gotten great new ideas and support for our special diets. The back is filled with awesome substitution ideas, well beyond flours.